Apparently, you can buy all of Bethesda and Star Wars and still not quite buy a Farmville.
- That’s a Lot of Farms
- E3 Cancels In Person Event, Might Cancel Completely
- Why Would Anyone Want to Play a 500 Hour Game?
- Fallout is Getting the TV Treatment
- Getting Screenshots Off of the Switch Sucks Less with this App
- Don’t Install Norton
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Superliminal
- Colby: Anvil, Inscryption, The Gunk and Wildfire
Mansocks: If you could have a pet from a video games (NOT POKEMONS) what would it be?
John Tysinger (Krawdad): Have you ever had a real life event that almost stopped you playing a particular game or games all together? We had a 80 plus member raiding guild for WOW and one member unexpectedly passed away. Another member a week later had a heart attack. Don’t think I’ve played the game since.
rdeacon: Have you played a game that either the gameplay or the story seems out of place? Just riffing off the Golf Club Wasteland convo we had in discord.
Primefan: Have you ever played a triple a game that you don’t think should have been triple a if so which one?
- Galactic Civilizations III – Build a civilization that will stand the test of time! Choose from dozens of unique races and make a name for yourself across the galaxy through diplomacy, espionage, technological advances, and more.
- Spelunky 2 (Console and PC) ID@Xbox – January 13th
- The Anacrusis (Console and PC) – January 13th
- Pupperazzi – January 20th
- Windjammers 2 – January 20th
- Rainbow Six Extraction (Console and PC) – January 20th
- STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order on Origin
- Total War: Warhammer
- World War Z: Aftermath
- Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
- WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship
- Abandon Ship
- Paper Beast – Folded Edition
- In Other Waters
- Two Point Hospital
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon