The PlayStation 5 can now use a USB drive for backing up huge games off your tiny hard drive, but still can’t play them off of it.
Other Video Game News
- Vermintide 2 Is Becoming a Roguelike for Free
- Ubisoft is Closing Down the Online Servers for Ten Games
- Is Your Hard Drive Space Disappearing?
- Hey Alexa, Download My GamePass Games
- Epic is Losing SO Much Money Giving Away Games
Nintendo – Indie World
What We’re Playing
- Colby: Cozy Grove, Zombie Army 4, Iconoclasts, Genesis Noir and Solo: Islands of the Heart
- Cliff: Rounds, Zombie Army 4, Outlanders and Stardew Valley
- Dylan: Phalanx
DA VINSTER (Vinny): What’s been some of your favorite gaming memories since quarantine started?
Squid: Favorite sandwich?
rdeacon: Have you gotten so into a game that you were like… wow I need to scale this back I am playing WAY too much?
JoeColeslaw: Sometimes, you must start anew! If you’re unhappy, take a few steps back, evaluate where you are, and look to both where you can be, and where you should be. With the events of the last year and some change… what all has changed for you: personally, professionally, and within gaming. What would you like to see in your future?
Princess_Megan: If you could have video games downloaded into your brain, would you? How do you think it will affect your daily life, both positively and negatively?
- Deponia: The Complete Journey – Junk, junk and even more junk. Life on the trash-planet Deponia is anything but a walk in the park. No surprise that Rufus had enough of that and hatches one ludicrous plan after the other to escape this bleak place.
- The Pillars of the Earth – 12th century, England: In a time of poverty and war, a small town begins the construction of a cathedral to claim wealth and safety for its people. In their struggle to survive, lives and destinies intertwine. Based on Ken Follett’s world-bestseller ‘The Pillars of the Earth’.
- The First Tree – A beautiful, 3rd-person exploration game centered around two parallel stories: a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his estranged father in Alaska. Uncover artifacts from the son’s life as they journey towards The First Tree.
- Hope you didn’t want to patch your PS3 games
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Join our team – Help us beat the $5,731 we made in 2020!!