E3 is going all digital this year, which honestly will probably not changes E3 at all for the majority of people that aren’t journalists.
Other Video Game News
- Mass Effect is Getting a Few Changes in It’s Re-Release
- Noise Cancellation for Everyone!
- Apparently, nVidia is Going to Make More 1650’s
What We’re Playing
- Colby: Moonlighter, Winding Worlds, SongPop Party, Cozy Grove, Cattails, Risk of Rain and Iconoclasts – phew
- Cliff: Spiritfarer and Narita Boy
- Dylan: Clu Clu Land
DA VINSTER (Vinny): What’re your thoughts on E3 coming back in a digital format? What’s the real purpose of big companies like Microsoft participating when they could go the Sony route and do their own event?
Princess_Megan: Being able to pet the dog, or any random creature in a game somehow makes it marginally better. What is your favorite game that allows this mechanic?
Alan S (zeroskill): Controversial topic: Do you believe in the healing properties of crystals?
rdeacon: Black licorice: love or hate it?
- 3 out of 10 Season 2 – Caffeinated super-powers, sentient AIs, and rival game studios all stand in the way of Shovelworks studios as they struggle to finally make a game that scores better than “3 out of 10”. Will this be the Season that they finally do it?
Xbox Game Pass
- Grand Theft Auto V (Cloud and Console) – April 8
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – April 8
- Disneyland Adventures (Cloud) – April 8
- Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure (Cloud) – April 8
- NHL 21 (Console) EA Play – April 12
- Rain on Your Parade
- Pathway (PC) ID@Xbox – April 15
- MLB The Show 21 (Cloud and Console) – April 20
- Plus: Play Over 50 Cloud-Enabled Games with Xbox Touch Controls
- Sony Didn’t Warn Some Devs Before Shutting Down the PSN Store
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Join our team – Help us beat the $5,731 we made in 2020!!