The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing says Riot Games isn’t cooperating with their investigation and we are shocked. Shocked I tell you!
Other Video Game News
- Riot Games Isn’t Exactly Being Cooperative
- Have you Been Waiting for More Doom 2 Levels?
- Phil Spencer Has a Steam Deck
- There is So Much GTA Coming Out This Year
- Well This Might Be Interesting?
- Well Crap
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Stardew Valley and Hades
- Colby: Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Sword and The Ascent
- Dylan: Back 4 Blood
DA VINSTER (Vinny): I’m sure I’ve done this before, but What is a game that hasn’t been remastered or remade that you would like to see come back?
Princess_Megan: What is one video game you wish you had finished, but got distracted by a new, shiny game and never went back to? What is it about this game that makes you regret not completing it?
Cpt Insano6: What do you think has led to the rise in video game popularity; i.e. the rise of social media, etc? Or maybe a better way would be: why does it seem like video games have never been more popular and when do you think that trend started?
*monotone screaming*: If you played video games as a kid, what direction did you think the video game industry would go from where it was back then? Did you think games would progress as fast as they did?
Primefan: What would be the perfect video game to create for pc
JoeColeslaw: Sorry I kinda phoned in last week’s question (although NOT sorry I asked) I was ankle-deep in overgrown virtual Grass… for those asking, Lawnmower sim is a fun way to pass dozens of hours. You start out with a smaller model lawnmower, in small gardens and work your way up through RP (reputation points) once you’ve been deemed a Professional company, you have opportunities to hire workers and knock out several contracts in one day. As your business grows, so do your needs for more vehicles and spaces for them. The gameplay is REALLY satisfying, first checking the ground for any toys, tools, trash or turds that may get damaged or gunk up your mower. Then you pull off of your trailer, and get to work! Once you acquire a specific mower brand, you can equip a Striper (STRIPE-R NOT stripper) and fully embrace the tranquility of solid lines in the grass behind you! I am satisfied with the game and hope others will be too! I’d give it a 6 out of 9….. nice.
Okay… homework assignment out of the way, now for my question. I’d like to preface it by going back to 2 weeks ago, my ‘cheesy game’ question… I may have found a contender. Dodgeball Academia! This is a fun little RPG where DODGEBALL is the battle system! The game pokes fun and references many other rpg’s before this one… all the way down to the infirmary having a certain chime once you’re team becomes fully healed. This is ON GAMEPASS and would NOT have been on my MUST BUY list, unlike the previous simulation game.
So if you could have one hobby or activity MAGICALLY transformed into an RPG, what would it be? How would the battles play out? What would be your main quest? How would you level up?
- Void Bastards – is a revolutionary new strategy-shooter that will test your wits as well as exercise your aim. Can you lead the misfit prisoners of the Void Ark through the derelict spaceships?
- Yooka-Laylee – is an all-new open-world platformer from genre veterans Playtonic! Explore huge, beautiful worlds, meet an unforgettable cast of characters and horde a vault-load of collectibles as buddy-duo Yooka and Laylee embark on an epic adventure!
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Premium Edition (PC) – August 17th
- Humankind (PC) – August 17th
- Need for Speed Heat (Cloud) EA Play – August 17th
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Cloud) EA Play – August 17th
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Cloud) EA Play – August 17th
- Recompile (Cloud, Console [Xbox Series X|S Only], and PC) ID@Xbox – – August 19th
- Train Sim World 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 19th
- Twelve Minutes (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – August 19th
- Psychonauts 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 25th
- Myst (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – August 26th
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.