I have always thought that Steve Gaynor seemed like a pretty cool guy based on interviews and podcasts. Turns out I was wrong.
Other Video Game News
- Turns Out Steve Gaynor is Kind of a Jerk
- Blizzard Thinks They Don’t Get Enough for Their Acquisitions
- Blizzard is Doing Some Housekeeping
- Embracer Group Buys Eight New Studios
- xCloud Streaming is Now Available In the Windows App
- Dr. Disrespect is Starting a New Video Game Studio
- Folks Are Unhappy About Rocket League’s New Casual Mode Changes
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Stardew Valley and Prey
- Colby: Pokemon Snap, Death’s Door and Bloodroots
DA VINSTER (Vinny): What was a game you were highly anticipating that came out and fell flat on its face for you? If it’s cyberpunk, I want another one lol. Mine recently was the new Mario Golf. One of the modes in the campaign sucked so bad (or I did) and I couldn’t progress further so I just dropped the game.
JoeColeslaw: So…. how is everyone doin today?
*monotone screaming*: What video game would you design, if the costs and time of making one weren’t an issue?
rdeacon: Going to piggy back off @*monotone screaming* question… What game would you redesign? What game would you fix a fatal flaw in? (can be the same game)
Primefan: What is your dream car or truck?
Primefan: What would be the interior of your perfect gaming room?
- Rebel Galaxy – a game of action-packed combat, exploration, discovery, trade, and “negotiation” with the outlandish denizens at the edge of the known universe.
- Art of Rally (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – August 12th
- Hades (Console, PC and Cloud) – August 13th
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Premium Edition (PC) – August 17th
- Nier: Automata – available until November 1, 2021
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.