Today’s episode was kinda messy, Colby and I couldn’t hear each other for most of the recording, which makes it really hard to have a conversation. We posted what we had, but parts of it are definitely a little disjointed. We’ll answer all the questions from this episode on Episode 249, which will probably come out on September 8th or 15th, depending on how Cliff’s migration to Florida goes.
Other Video Game News
- xCloud is Coming to the Xbox
- Halo is Launching Without Co-op Campaign or Forge
- Good Guy EA?
- Stardew Valley is an Esport Now
- Destiny 2 is Going to Give You Infinite Ammo
- Intel’s New CPU Could Be Very Cool
- Bethesda Says It Will Stop Releasing New Versions of Skyrim When We Stop Buying It
- Curt Schilling’s 38 Studios Is Making Payroll 10 Years Too Late
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Stardew Valley and The Ascent
- Colby: The Ascent, Twelve Minutes, Stranger Things 3. Dead Space 2 and Grounded
DA VINSTER (Vinny): What game do you think would benefit most from coming to a service like Xbox Game Pass or PS Now?
rdeacon: What do you think is the best way for gamers to give developers feedback about their games? I just heard a podcast where the developer from Escape from Tarkov creator wants the feed back but said its a tedious process to weed through all the trolls to get to valuable insights.
Primefan: Which character that isn’t in the mortal kombat universe be best the doom slayer or kratos
*monotone screaming*: If you played video games as a kid, what direction did you think the video game industry would go from where it was back then? Did you think games would progress as fast as they did?
JoeColeslaw: How stoked are you for Psychonauts 2…Short point… you MAY want to play 1 first, but NOT required… just freshen up on controls. They do a good job to recap
Princess_Megan: Which real world animal or fictional creature would you like to see better utilized in video games and how would you like to see this accomplished?
- Automachef – a resource management puzzler where you design kitchens, program machinery and watch your genius come to life! It’s time to engineer tomorrow’s kitchen, today!
- Psychonauts 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 25th
- Myst (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – August 26th
- Surgeon Simulator 2: Access All Areas – September 2nd
- The Artful Escape (Console, PC, Cloud) – September 9th
- Skatebird – September 16th
- Aragami 2 – September 17th
- Sable – September 23rd
- Lemnis Gate – September 28th
- Astria Ascending (Console, PC) – September 30th
Leisure Suit Larry
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.