Raven’s QA team votes to become a member of the Game Workers Alliance with a 19-3 vote.
Other Video Game News
- Raven Software Starts the First Union at a Major US Game Developer
- Activision Blizzard is In Trouble Againf
- 5% of Nintendo is Now Owned by Saudi Arabia
- Marvel Snap Sounds Pretty Great (or At Least Fast)
- You Can Almost Build Your Own Steam Deck
- EA Almost Merged with NBC…
- …and Still Might Merge with Someone Else
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Life is Strange: True Colors
- Colby: Trek to Yomi and Dragon Age Inquisition
- Dylan: Back 4 Blood
*monotone screaming*: Do you have a favorite time for games to be set in? (I.e. WWII, future, Medieval times)
rdeacon: Have you started playing a game and get to a point where you can’t get past a certain point, turn off the game come back to it later and easily beat the opponent?
rdeacon: What type of soups do you like better.. cream or broth based?
Primefan: What are your thoughts on overwatch 2 and do you think they have improved the multiplayer with 5v5 instead of 6v6
Alan S (zeroskill): How important is the soundtrack or sound engineering of a game for you? Can the audio make or break a game for you, or do will you just mute a poorly sound designed game and continue to play it?
QwertyHJKL1234: What is a game with a really good/interesting idea, just executed really badly? (or vice versa)
- Mystery Game – Bioshock the Collection – Experience the award-winning BioShock series. Journey to the cities of Rapture and Columbia across BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered, and BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition, including all single-player add-on content.
- Sniper Elite 5 (Console, PC) – May 26th
- Cricket 22 (PC) ID@Xbox – May 27th
- Pac-Man Museum+ (Console, PC) – May 27th
- For Honor: Marching Fire Edition – June 1st
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – June 7th
- Shadowrun Trilogy – June 21st
- Escape Academy – June 28th
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (Rumored)
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon