There’s a pretty solid-looking rumor going around that Sony is going to dump the PS4, Vita and PSP online stores, which we decided is…bad.
Other Video Game News
- Rumor is Microsoft Might Be Buying Discord
- Rumor is The New Switch Might Support DLSS
- Steam’s Remote Play Together is Easier Than Ever
- A Flood of PS2 Prototypes Were Just Released
- Geforce Now Hits 10 Million Subs and Doubles Its Price
- Go Buy Disco Elysium PlayStation Owners
- If You Want Mario, You Don’t Have Much Time
What We’re Playing
- Colby: Monster Sanctuary, lots of Monster Sanctuary
- Cliff: Fenyx Rising
- Dylan: Vermintide 2 and Bloons TD 6
DA VINSTER (Vinny): What game didn’t click for you at first, but upon second, third, fourth chance it did? Why do you think that’s the case?
Cliff: At what point do you think game developers will have to start taking things like xCloud into consideration when developing games. I’ve been playing “Fenyx Rising” a bit on my phone and the UI just doesn’t work as well on the small screen.
Princess_Megan: Games have evolved to allow people to play anything from the mundane of Babysitter or Farmer to the more adventurous of choices such as Gangster or Demon Hunter. What is your favorite in game career and which game would you like to perform it in?
rdeacon: So if you had to pick an occupation ( not what you are currently doing ) … what would it be?
Epic Game Store
- Creature in the Well – As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to free the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm .
Sony Play at Home
Free to own and download starting next week on March 25th thru April 22nd
- The Witness
- Enter the Gungeon
- Rez Infinite
- Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
- Paper Beast
Free to own and download starting April 22nd thru May 14th
- PlayStation Needs Smart Delivery…Bad
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Join our team – Help us beat the $5,731 we made in 2020!!