Sony’s State of Play kicked of what used to be E3 week and it was…ok?
Other Video Game News
- The State of Play Isn’t Great
- IGN Reader’s Favorite Game From the State of Play Doesn’t Seem Like a Great Sign
- You’re Getting Even More Xbox Next Week
- Hidden Achievements Be Gone!
- More Studies Showing Loot Boxes Aren’t Great
- WTF is This
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Diablo: Immortal, Darkside Detective and Bugsnax
- Colby: Dragon Age Inquisition, yada, yada, yada
*monotone screaming*: What do you think about how a fighting game’s cast is produced? Do you think it is better to use characters from other media, like super smash and the new multiversus, or should the game create a cast, like street fighter?
Primefan: What is something you have gotten away with in sea of theives that you shouldn’t have?
Brooke: What would your personalized license plate be?
Brooke: What animal would you choose to be the protagonist in your game and why?
Tr1pletrouble88: How do you like your eggs?
- Maneater – Experience the ultimate power fantasy as the apex predator of the seas – a terrifying SHARK! Maneater is a single player, open world action RPG (ShaRkPG) where YOU are the shark. Eat! Explore! Evolve!
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – June 7th
- Chorus (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – June 7th
- Disc Room (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – June 7th
- Spacelines from the Far Out (Console and PC) ID@Xbox – June 7th
- Shadowrun Trilogy – June 21st
- Escape Academy – June 28th
Queer Games Bundle
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon