Fall Guys isn’t going to make it to Xbox or Switch this summer, but the delay does mean we are getting cross-play when it does come out!
Other Video Game News
- Valorant is Going to Start Recording Voice Chat to Find Racists
- Overwatch Gained 10 Million Players Last Year
- Cyberpunk 2077 Bosses Get Huge Bonuses
- 74 More Xbox Games are Getting FPS Boosts
What We’re Playing
- Colby: Monster Sanctuary and Zombie War 4: Dead Army
- Cliff: Spiritfarer, Stardew Valley and Second Extinction
- Dylan: New Pokémon Snap
DA VINSTER (Vinny): In celebration of May the 4th (or revenge of the 5th) what’s your dream Star Wars game? Is it an existing or new ip? What development team would be the right fit for it?
rdeacon: Since its Cinco De Mayo – what is your favorite Mexican Food?
rdeacon: With the shortage of high end GPUs, do you feel game developers really need to push the visual elements of games, or said another way how crucial are graphics to a good game? I know that question can be skewed to the type of game… like Tarkov higher end makes it better… whereas like Fortnite it’s not as crucial.
Princess_Megan: What video game would you like to see recreated as a board game? What genre, how long would a game take, and the ideal number of players to play?
Squid: Salt water taffy: yay or nay, and if nay why do you suck so much?
Brooke: What would 10 year old you think about games today? Would they be excited about the graphics, or the gameplay? Would they ask “I’m going to spend how long building a farm?”
- Pine – An open-world action adventure game set in a simulated world in which humans never reached the top of the food chain. Fight with or against a variety of species as you make your way to a new home for your human tribe.
- FIFA 21 – May 6th
- Outlast 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – May 6
- Steep (Cloud and Console) – May 6
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console and PC) – May 13
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
- Psychonauts (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
- Red Dead Online (Cloud and Console) – May 13
- Remnant: From the Ashes (PC) – May 13
- Streets Of Rage 4 – Available until November 1, 2021
- Jump Force – Available until August 2, 2021
- So This is Why We Still Don’t Have Cross-Play
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Join our team – Help us beat the $5,731 we made in 2020!!