It looks like Valve is going to enter the handheld market with a Switch-like device that will play Steam games. We talk about whether or not that is something that folks actually want.
Other Video Game News
- Twitch Adds 350 New Twitch Tags
- Netflix Might Be Making Games
- AMD’s Version of DLSS Could Be Amazing
- 20-Year Xbox Easter Egg Revealed
What We’re Playing
- Colby: Tesla vs Lovecraft, The Avengers and Subnautica
- Cliff: Stardew Valley and The Wild at Heart
- Dylan: Baldur’s Gate 3, Knockout City and Biomutant
DA VINSTER (Vinny): Sorry been really busy with Finals Week. Do you think going forward, Bethesda games are going to be Xbox Ecosystem Exclusive (Xbox, PC, Cloud, where ever Game Pass exists)? Specifically, is Starfield going to be exclusive, as its the first Bethesda game being made without preexisting agreements (that we know about). And of course exclusives overall suck, but if they are exclusive, is it wise to do so, or do you think they should sell them all multi-platform?
rdeacon: With the expanding market that is e-sports do you see AAA game developers pushing games that lend itself to that use?
Princess_Megan: Have i asked this one yet – What is your favorite non-Disney animated movie?
BIG CHAPPIE: What is your perfect Sunday? and What is your perfect sundae?
Mansocks: What is your favorite flavor of Ice Pop?
PS Plus Free Games
- Star Wars: Squadrons – Available until July 5th
- Operation Tango – Available until July 5th
- Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown – available until August 2nd
Games With Gold
- Lego Batman ($19.99 ERP) – Available May 1 to 15
- Armello ($19.99 ERP) – Available May 1st to 31st
- Tropico 4 ($9.99 ERP) – Available May 16th to 31st
- Dungeons 3 ($29.99 ERP) – Available May 16th to June 15th
- Conan Exiles (Cloud and Console) ID@Xbox – May 27th – Optimized for Series X|S on May 27th
- Fuzion Frenzy (Cloud) – May 27th
- Joy Ride Turbo (Cloud) – May 27th
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries (Console) ID@Xbox – May 27th
- Slime Rancher (PC) ID@Xbox – May 27th
- Solasta: Crown of the Magister (PC) ID@Xbox – May 27th
- SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest (PC) – May 27th
Games Releasing in June
- An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood DLC [PC, Stadia] – June 1st
- Wreckfest (PlayStation 5) – June 1st
- Super Animal Royale [XBO] – June 1st
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Classic [PC] – June 1st
- The Elder Scrolls Online [PS5, XSX] – June 8th
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood DLC [PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO]June 8th
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade [PS5] – June 10th
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart [PS5] – June 11th
- Legend of Mana [PC, PS4, Switch] – June 24th
- Mario Golf: Super Rush [Switch] – June 25th
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 [Switch] – June 25th
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol [PC, PS4, XBO, Switch] – June 29th
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.