Today’s episode was kinda messy, Colby and I couldn’t hear each other for most of the recording, which makes it really hard to have a conversation. We posted what we had, but parts of it are definitely a little disjointed. We’ll answer all the questions from this episode on Episode 249, which will probably come out on September 8th or 15th, depending on how Cliff’s migration to Florida goes.
Other Video Game News
- I Can Finally Use Bluetooth Headphones with My Switch
- Don’t Look for a Price Drop on Switch’s in the US
- Switch Online Might Be Getting More Interesting Soon
- Get Either PS5, You’ll be Fine
- C’mon Marty
- I Guess Things Haven’t Gotten Better at Blizzard Since Our Last Episode
- Stream Xbox Games to Your PC!
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Ummmmm, Tetris?
- Colby: Pokemon Go, Dead Space 2, Grounded, Omno, Kitaria Fables, Dead Space 3, Cris Tales, Homefront: The Revolution, Nuclear Throne and Golf Club Wasteland
DA VINSTER (Vinny): What game do you think would benefit most from coming to a service like Xbox Game Pass or PS Now?
rdeacon: What do you think is the best way for gamers to give developers feedback about their games? I just heard a podcast where the developer from Escape from Tarkov creator wants the feed back but said its a tedious process to weed through all the trolls to get to valuable insights.
Primefan: Which character that isn’t in the mortal kombat universe be best the doom slayer or kratos
*monotone screaming*: If you played video games as a kid, what direction did you think the video game industry would go from where it was back then? Did you think games would progress as fast as they did?
JoeColeslaw: How stoked are you for Psychonauts 2…Short point… you MAY want to play 1 first, but NOT required… just freshen up on controls. They do a good job to recap
Princess_Megan: Which real world animal or fictional creature would you like to see better utilized in video games and how would you like to see this accomplished?
- The Escapists – You’ve landed yourself in prison again, and your only chance is to engineer an escape by any means necessary. How you do it is up to you! Why not cause a prison riot? Or dig a tunnel right under the walls of the prison? Or even steal a guard uniform to blend in with your captors?
- Craftopia (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – September 2nd
- Final Fantasy XIII (Console and PC) – September 2nd
- Signs of the Sojourner (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 2nd
- Surgeon Simulator 2: Access All Areas – September 2nd
- Crown Trick (Console and PC) ID@Xbox – September 7th
- Breathedge (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – September 9th
- The Artful Escape (Console and PC) ID@Xbox – September 9th
- Flynn: Son of Crimson (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – September 15th
- I Am Fish (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – September 16th
- SkateBird (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – September 16th
- Superliminal (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – September 17th
- Aragami 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – September 17th
- Lost Words: Beyond the Page (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 23rd
- Sable (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – September 23rd
- Subnautica: Below Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – September 23rd
- Tainted Grail: Conquest (PC) ID@Xbox – September 23rd
- Lemnis Gate (Console and PC) – September 30th
- Astria Ascending (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 30th
- Unsighted (Console and PC) ID@Xbox – September 30th
- Phoenix Point (Console) ID@Xbox – October 1st
Games With Gold
- Warhammer: Chaosbane ($39.99 ERP) : Available September 1st to 3rd
- Mulaka ($19.99 ERP) : Available September 16th to October 15th
- Zone of the Enders HD Collection ($29.99 ERP) : Available September 1st to 15th
- Samurai Shodown II ($9.99 ERP) : Available September 16th to 30th
- Tekken 7
- Final Fantasy VII
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Definitive Edition
- Ghost of a Tale
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.