Microsoft managed to convince a judge that FTC didn’t have much of a case, so the purchase could happen as soon as MS convinces the UK of the same thing!
Other Video Game News
- Microsoft Fought the FTC…and Won
- There Are a Lot of Classic Games Missing
- Game Pass Got More Expensive
- Terreria is a Lot More Popular Than I Would Have Thought
- Colby Can Finally Just Live in RDR2
- Sega of America Has a Union Now
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: The Big Con and Bramble: The Mountain King
- Colby: AC Valhalla, Arcade Paradise, FarCry 6 and Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath: Vengance of the Slayer
- Dylan: Diablo IV
rdeacon: Do you fold your pizza when you eat it?
rdeacon: If you get to a point in a game and find out you are only 1/3 through and sigh… does that make it a bad game?
Tr1pletrouble88: Thoughts on live service games?
Mazelnut: Taylor Swift is amazing, but what are your thoughts on her?
*monotone screaming*: What are your thoughts on Stadia and it’s shutdown?
- Train Valley 2 – Build even more complex railway networks than ever before! Building on the success of the original, you’ll get more of what you loved about the original and then some. With increasingly difficult and complex challenges from local industries, the Valley has never felt so vast!
Xbox Game Pass
- Common’hood (Cloud, Console, and PC – July 11th
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (PC) – July 11th
- Exoprimal (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 14th
- Techtonica (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 18th
- The Cave (Cloud and Console) – July 18th
- The Wandering Village Console – July 20th
- Venba Console – July 31st
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon