The Microsoft Blizzard/Activision merger is getting weird, with lawsuits galore!
Other Video Game News
- Microsoft Accuses The FTC of Violating the Constitution
- Gamers Accuse Microsoft of Violating The Clayton Antitrust Act of 1914
- High On Life Smashes Game Pass Records
- More Blizzard Devs are Trying to Unionize
- Activision Blizzard Leaves for Bored Ape
- Those New $200 PS Controllers Have Great Battery Life
- The CEO of Atari Wants to Buy Atari
- Valve Would Like to Know If You Want to See a Dead Body?
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Diablo 3 and Pentiment
- Colby: Diablo 3, High on Life and Dying Light
- Dylan: Pokemon: Scarlet
- Rich: High on Life, Pentiment and Escape from Tarkov
Primefan: What are y’all’s thoughts on Elden Ring winning game of the year?
Misshappychildhood: What cool games did you get for Christmas? Video games, card games, board games etc.
Princess_Megan: How was Christmas for your pets?
rdeacon: What did you want but didn’t get for Christmas?
rdeacon: What’s your favorite Christmas food?
Xbox Game Pass
- Persona 3 Portable – January 19 (Console, PC, Cloud)
- Persona 4 Golden – January 19 (Console, PC, Cloud)
- Monster Hunter Rise – January 20 (Console, PC)
- Age Of Empires 2: Definitive Edition – January 31 (Console, Cloud)
- Inkulinati – January 31 (Console, PC)
- Roboquest – January TBA (Console)
Playstation Plus Extra
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon