The consumer side of Stadia is effectively dead, while Google tries to convince other companies they want to pay to use Stadia to stream their games.
Other Video Game News
- Google Should Just Put Stadia Out of Its Misery
- Steam Deck Might Get a Boose from AMD
- PlayStation Wants to Get into Live Service Games
- The Switch Has Outsold the Wii
- GameStop is Getting Into NFTs Because Stonks Aren’t Dumb Enough
- Itch.io Confirms that NFT’s are Dumb
- Warcraft is Coming to Mobile
What We’re Playing
Primefan: What is your opinion on dungeons and dragons?
rdeacon: What do you feel makes for a more visually stunning game… hand drawn art or CGI?
- Windbound – The Forbidden Islands are Calling, Unlock their Secrets Shipwrecked on an island, explore, adapt and navigate the land and perilous seas to stay alive.
- Besiege (Game Preview)(Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – February 10th
- CrossfireX (Console) – February 10th
- Edge of Eternity (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – February 10th
- Skul: The Hero Slayer (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – February 10th
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 10th
- Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – February 14th
- Infernax (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – February 14th
- Total War: Warhammer 3 (PC) – February 17th
- Shredders (Console, PC, Cloud) – February TBA
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon