This week the bad news is for indie devs, with two reports calling out toxic behavior at four beloved indie shops.
Other Video Game News
- PlayStation Unveils Project Spartacus
- Netflix of Games? Maybe Not.
- Who Is Paying Money to Play GTA Online?
- Netflix Bought a New Studio and I Can’t Figure Out Why
- These Are Horrifying
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Tunic, Going Under and Guardians of the Galaxy
- Colby: Breath of the Wild, Skul and Kraken Academy!!
Mansocks: What is your favorite type of jelly?
Primefan: Recently got No Man’s Sky, what’s y’all’s opinion on the game?
Princess_Megan: What is your favorite ridiculous video game? Something you play purely to lift your spirits and make you laugh
Joe Coleslaw: What is a boss battle song that SLAPS? Something that you would be willing to FIGHT to hear again. Maybe it is a ROCK anthem, maybe it’s a FRESH beat.
- City of Brass – THIS CITY HAS TEETH Become a daring thief in City of Brass, a first-person action adventure from senior BioShock developers. Armed with scimitar and a versatile whip, you’ll lash and slash, bait and trap your way to the heart of an opulent, Arabian Nights-themed metropolis – or face certain death as time runs out.
- Total War: WARHAMMER – The critically-acclaimed Total War: WARHAMMER combines a turn-based campaign of epic empire-building with colossal and explosive real-time battles, set within the incredible world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles.
- Crusader Kings 3 – March 29th
- Weird West – March 31st
- MLB: The Show 22 (Console) – April 5th
- Chinatown Detective Agency (Console, PC) – April 7th
- Free Marvel Unlimited
- Another Sight (April 1-30)
- Hue (April 16-May 15)
- Outpost Kaloki X (April 1-15)
- MX vs. ATV Alive (April 16-30)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
- NeighborvilleTurnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
- EvasionNanotale Typing Chronicles
- House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets
- Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
- Galaxy of Pen & Paper
- Guild of Ascension
Lord of the Rings MMO
- The King of Fighters ’98 Ultimate Match Final Edition
- Mortal Shell
- Amnesia Rebirth
- Tracks Toybox Edition
- Nintendo just hasn’t ever seen a takedown request they didn’t like.
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon