A popular anti-cheat account has expressed concern that Halo Infinite’s cheater situation will be “much worse” than Warzone’s.
- Halo Infinite Has a Cheating Problem
- Epic Games Now Has Over 1000 Games You Can Stream
- Epic Buys Harmonix
- Cyberpunk 2077 Might Actually Be Good Now
- The Xbox One S Might Be the Perfect Console This Christmas
- There Are Some Secret Game Pass Games You Can Play on PC
- Want to Bury Your Booty?
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Far Cry 6 and Kingdom Two Crowns
- Colby: Kingdom Two Crowns
- Dylan: GTA San Andreas
DA VINSTER (Vinny): What game announcement do you hope to see from The Game Awards. Or what game will win GOTY from their list.
Princess_Megan: What did you enjoy most about your Thanksgiving?
*monotone screaming*: Do you enjoy playing difficult games like Getting Over It? And if so, what’s it like being a psychopath?
Primefan: What Star Wars games would make great remakes?
Mansocks:What is your favorite waffle topping?
- Dead by Daylight – Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.
- While True: Learn() – You’re a machine learning specialist who makes neural networks but your cat seems to be better at it. Now you must solve puzzles to build a cat-to-human translation system. Earn a fortune, buy kickass cat outfits and learn how machine learning really works!
- Lawn Mowing Simulator – December 2nd
- Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector – December 2nd
- Halo Infinite (Console, PC) – December 8th
- Among Us (Console) – December 14th
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite (Xbox and PC)> – December 14th
- The Gunk (Xbox and PC) – December 16th
- Total War: Warhammer 3 (PC) – February 17th
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.