First-party Xbox games are going to cost you $70 in 2023, which is really the best reason to subscribe to Game Pass right now.
Other Video Game News
- MS is Raising First Party Game Prices to $70
- Callisto Protocol Performance Issues Are Due to a “Clerical Error”
- MS Compares Sony to Blockbuster…and I Guess They Are Netflix?
- 300 QA Workers Unionize at Zenimax
- You Won’t Guess What Engine This LOTR Game Uses
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Pentiment and Rocket League
- Colby: Stitch and Eastward
- Dylan: Pokemon Scarlet
*monotone screaming*: Do you think automatic map generation was a good thing to introduce into games?
Primefan: What are your thoughts on metal hellsinger?
Brooke: What is your favorite non-weapon based attack?
- Saints Row IV Re-Elected – You’re the President now! The Saints have gone from the Penthouse to the White House – but Earth has been invaded and it’s up to you to save it with an arsenal of superpowers and strange weapons, in the wildest open world game ever.
- Wildcat Gun Machine – Wildcat Gun Machine is a bullet hell dungeon crawler where you take on hordes of disgusting flesh beasts with a wide variety of guns, giant mech robots, and cute kittens.
- Eastward (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Totally Reliable Delivery Service (PC)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (Cloud, Console, and PC) – December 6th
- Hello Neighbor 2 (PC, Console) – December 6th
- Chained Echoes (Console, PC, Cloud) – December 8th
- Metal: Hellsinger (Xbox One) – December 8th
- High On Life (Console, TBD) – December 13th
- Potion Craft (Console and PC) – December 13th
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Game of the Year Edition – December 15th
- Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan (Cloud, Console, and PC) – December 15th
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon