Activision Blizzard’s continued mishandling of the Raven Software QA situation might actually cause the formation of the first AAA game studio union, something the game industry desperately needs.
- Activision Blizzard Might Have Caused the First AAA Game Studio Union
- Bobby Kotick is Still Being a Jerk
- Overwatch 2 Producer Comes Down Hard on Bobby Kotick
- Mike Ybarra Talks Blizzard Accountability
- Phil Spencer is Excited About Some Old Games
- Well This is A Terrible Idea
- Steam Deck is Getting a Cool Version of Cloud Sync
- Even Game Devs Hate Crypto
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: The Gunk, Anvil and Gorogoa
- Colby: Anvil, Inscryption, Super Mario World and Nobody Saves the World
- Dylan: The Witcher 3
DA VINSTER (Vinny): Out of all of Microsoft’s 30+ Studios, which IP do they have that has been dormant that you’d like to see come back, and for fun, if you have a specific studio you’d want to make it who would it be? The idea of Guitar Hero coming back makes me ecstatic and I hope it happens!
rdeacon: Ok this one is important one: Toast … light or dark?
Primefan: If you had to choose what is your favorite platformer and what triple a game would you recommend?
- Daemon X Machina – Pilot your fully customizable Arsenal mech and join your fellow mercenaries in defending humanity from the corrupted machines and gigantic robots in this post-apocalyptic action game!
- Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master (Console and PC) – January 27th
- Edge Of Eternity (Console) – February 10th
- Total War: Warhammer 3 (PC) – February 17th
- Shredders (Console, PC, Cloud) – February TBA
- Won’t Someone Think of the Poor Job Creators…I Mean Scalpers?
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon