I researched “The Metaverse” so you don’t have to. You’re welcome.
Other Video Game News
- WTF is the Metaverse and Why Are Sony, Lego and Epic So Interested?
- Don’t Want to Play The Quarry? Watch it Instead!
- Old PlayStations Digital Games Are “Expiring”
- Activision Blizzard is Up to Something
- IGN Playlist Might Replace Your Spreadsheets
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Colby: Breath of the Wild and Undertale
- Hans: The Cycle: Frontier, TINY TINA (YOUR BOOTY FINE LIKE WAFFLECAKES) and Pinball
Mansocks: What is your favorite type of omelet?
Primefan: What’s your opinion on most fighting games and if you have any favorites what are they? (Listen to our fighting game episode here!)
Turndwn4wut (Travis): 300-400 years ago pirates were considered a terrifying force. Now they’re family-friendly figures of fun. What will their modern-day equivalents be a few centuries from now?
Joe Coleslaw: What does it mean to “grind” a game? have you done so in the past? How did it make you feel?
rdeacon: Name one state that you really have no interest in visiting.
- Insurmountable – Confront various terrains as a lonely mountaineer and endure the countless dangers of climbing! Many tough decisions await you in a risky environment. Make your way up and down the mountain, overcoming insurmountable heights!
- XCOM® 2 Aliens rule Earth, but secretly hiding a sinister agenda. As the leader of a guerrilla force, you must ignite a global resistance to eliminate the alien threat and save the human race.
- Life Is Strange: True Colors (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 12th
- Panzer Corps 2 (PC) ID@Xbox – April 12th
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk (PC) ID@Xbox – April 12th
- Lost In Random (Cloud, Console, and PC) EA Play – April 14th
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon