This is not a great week to be making a AAA video game that you don’t want other folks to see yet.
Other Video Game News
- GTA 6 Gameplay Gets Leaked
- Diablo 4 Gameplay Also Gets Leaked
- GPU Mining of Etherium is Dead
- PSVR 1 Games Aren’t Compatible with PSVR2
- English is Such a Dumb Language
- Star Wars Galaxies Restoration Approaches v 1.0
- EVGA is Getting Out of the Video Card Business
- PlayStation Stars Launches
- GoldenEye is a Hot Mess
- PC Xbox App Now Integrates with How Long to Beat
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Garden Story and Elden Ring
- Colby: Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Shadowrun Return
- Dylan: Sea of Thieves
tr1pletrouble88: How different are nachos and quesadillas, from your perspective?
*monotone screaming*: How cooked do you prefer your grilled cheese?
rdeacon: Follow up on the grilled cheese.. how do you prepare it… butter, mayo, etc and what is your cheese of choice?
rdeacon: What game would you want to play if time constraints wasn’t an issue?
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Stranded on the shores of a mysterious island, you must learn to survive. Use your cunning to kill or tame the primeval creatures roaming the land, and encounter other players to survive, dominate… and escape!
- Gloomhaven – Whether you are drawn to Gloomhaven by the call of adventure or by an avid desire for gold glimmering in the dark, your fate will surely be the same. Gloomhaven, the digital adaptation of the acclaimed board game, mixes Tactical-RPG and dungeon-crawling.
- Deathloop (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – September 20th
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – September 20th
- SpiderHeck (Console and PC) – September 22nd
- Beacon Pines – September 22nd
- Slime Rancher 2 – September 22nd
- Grounded – September 27th
- Moonscars – (PC, Console, and Cloud) – September 29th
- Valheim (Game Preview) (PC) – September 29th
- PAW Patrol Grand Prix (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 30th
- Pro Gaming CEO is Hanging out with Andrew Tate
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon