Overwatch 2 will completely replace Overwatch when it releases later this year.
Other Video Game News
- Overwatch 2 is Killing Overwatch
- Valorant is Listening
- AMD is Brining FSR to the Xbox
- The Xbox is Outselling the PS5 in Japan
- Does Anyone Play Diablo Like This?
- xCloud is Getting Mouse & Keyboard Support and Lower Latency
- Can an AI Play Minecraft?
- Give Your PC a Checkup for DirectStorage
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: The Pathless, The Solitaire Conspiracy and Dorfromantic
- Colby: Dragon Age Inquisition
- Mansocks: Dorfromantic, Cycle: Frontier, V: Rising and always pinball
Joe Coleslaw: Thinking back on Devolvers Showcase this year. They expanded a thought of “what if video games fell under ‘singularity’ protocol?” One company to rule them all. . . Among the product placements included, Tom Clancy’s Amimal Crossing which had Tom Nook and Isabell in splinter-cell like outfits.
I know we have always asked you to combine 2 unlike games or characters into one… but what is the MOST OUTRAGEOUS cross promotion video game you can think of? (Keep in mind, this is from the minds of Devolver)
Misshappychildhood: What did you think of Ugly Sonic in the new Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers movie?
rdeacon: Besides Christmas, what is your favorite holiday… and which one do you dislike?
rdeacon: What do you think is more likely to happen.. all games are free but have in game monetization, or all games will end up subscription based?
ShadoughX (Josh): Do you think gaming research is important? What types of research should we be looking into?
Princess_Megan: What is your favorite pasta shape and why? Mine is rigatoni because of it’s ability to hold more sauce and cheese
Tr1pletrouble88: Feelings on ketchup?
Turndwn4wut (Travis): What do you miss most about video games before they went online?
*monotone screaming*: How do you think virtual reality games could improve?
- Geneforge 1: Mutagen – Unique, open-ended fantasy RPG in an alien land. Use battle or cunning to change the world, served by your army of custom-made mutant monsters. Tons of skills, treasures, factions, treasures, and creations. Unmatched freedom and replayability in an epic story.
- Iratus: Lord of the Dead -Iratus: Lord of the Dead is a turn-based tactical roguelike RPG set in a dark fantasy universe. Lead an army of undead to help an angry necromancer in his quest to reach the surface world and bring death to the mortal realms!
- The Cycle: Frontier – The Cycle: Frontier is a free-to-play PvPvE Extraction Shooter driven by suspense and danger. Prospect for resources and other riches on an abandoned alien world ravaged by a deadly storm, inhabited by monsters and other ambitious Prospectors.
- Fall Guys – Fall Guys is a free, cross-platform, massively multiplayer, party royale game where you and your fellow contestants compete through escalating rounds of absurd obstacle course chaos until one lucky victor remains!
- FIFA 22 (Console and PC) EA Play – June 23trd
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 23rd
- Far Cry 5 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1st
- Last Call BBS July 5 – PC Only
- Matchpoint: Tennis Championships (Console) – July 7th (Day One Release)
- Escape Academy (Console, PC) – July 14th (Day One Release)
- As Dusk Falls (Console, Cloud, PC) – July 14th (Day One Release)
- Immortality (Console, PC)– – July 26th
- Beasts of Maravilla Island ($9.99 ERP) – Available July 1st to 31st
- Relicta ($19.99 ERP) – Available July 16th to August 15th
- Thrillville: Off the Rails ($9.99 ERP) – Available July 1st to 15th
- Torchlight ($14.99 ERP) – Available July 16rh to 31th
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon