I can’t imagine how Call of Duty on the Switch would even sort of work, but I guess we are guaranteed to see it now, for some reason.
Other Video Game News
- Xbox Signs Contract to Bring Games to Nintendo
- Activision/Blizzard Just Doesn’t Learn
- Please Don’t Go To This Public Park
- I Really Don’t Understand the Multiverse
- Damnit, I Really Thought This Was Lego Zelda
- Tetris: The Movie
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Cyberpunk 2077, Diablo II, and Roboquest
- Colby: Red Dead Redemption 2, Outer Wilds, Diablo II, Roboquest and Vampire Survivors
Tr1pletrouble88: Regular, chocolate, or strawberry milk?
Primefan: Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
rdeacon: Given your general feelings about BoTW – how do you feel about The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
- Duskers – Pilot drones into derelict spaceships to find the means to survive and piece together how the universe became a giant graveyard.
Xbox Game Pass
- Atomic Heart – February 21st
- Microsoft Flight Simulator World Update XII: New Zealand –February 23rd
- Merge & Blade (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 28th
- Soul Hackers 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 28th
- F1 22 (Console and PC) EA Play – March 2nd
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 3rd
- MLB The Show 23
- Way to the Woods
- Horizon Forbidden West
- Resident Evil 7
- Scarlet Nexus
- Borderlands 3
- Tekken 7
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- Earth Defense Force 5
- Lost Sphear
- I am Setsuna
- The Forgotten City
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon