I mean, there are a host of other reasons too, but mostly that joke.
Other Video Game News
- Please Atari, Just Stop/li>
- Do you have life insurance? Cuz if you do, you could always use a little more. Am I right or am I right or am I right, right, right, right?/li>
- SquareSoft Is Going to Be the Last Company on Earth Talking About the Blockchain/li>
- Aloy Kissed a Lady and Gamers are Fine with It I’m Sure
What We’re Playing
- Cliff: Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Colby: Loop Hero, Ghostwire: Tokyo and Immortals Fenyx Rising
rdeacon: Which games are you looking forward to playing that haven’t been released in 2023: Starfield, Baldur’s Gate 3, Diablo 4, etc
rdeacon: Which food as a kid was so much better then it is now?
Princess_Megan: What is your favorite type of pie? Do you like to add any toppings, ex caramel or chocolate sauce? A la mode?
Brooke: What is a video game you started and never finished that you wish you had?
- Breathedge – Survive in outer space! Together with your immortal chicken, discover the truth behind your sudden spaceship crash. Craft tools, pilot vehicles, and even control space stations to survive and explore the wreckage.
- Poker Club – Welcome to the most immersive poker simulation ever made. Live the life of a poker pro in a global Poker Tour, then join a Club and make a name for yourself in 200-player online tournaments.
Xbox Game Pass
- Cassette Beasts (PC) – April 26th
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Special Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 27th
- The Last Case of Benedict Fox (Console and PC) – April 27th
- Redfall (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – May 2nd
- Ravenlok – May 4th
- Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 – May 11th
- Amnesia: The Bunker – May 23rd
- Railway Empire 2 – May 25th
- Farworld Pioneers – May 30th
- John Tippins
- Sean Palmer
- Austin Palmer
- Alan Schulte
- Joe Cole Jr.
- Rich Deacon